Re: gnome-control-center and ximian-setup-tools docs

Dear Aaron:
since I am maintaining the control-center docs at the moment, I'd like
to participate in this.

Yes, I think your suggestion makes sense: have one manual that
describes shell and have each capplet provide its own help
file. Moreover, I can write much of it. But that's about all I can
do. I need someone to tell me where to put the docs, to do the
makefile magic (e.g.: in which directory should the docs for
"keyboard" capplet be placed?$prefix/gnome/help/keyboard-capplet? or
should we create a subdirectory "capplets"?). Most importantly, we
need developers to link help menu/buttons to the docs
themselves. Unfortunately, in my experience sometimes it took
developers (such as Hovinen) long time to do things like this I asked
them about. So: I can write docs, but if you and mproper could take
care of everyting else, it'd be great.

Best,
Sasha