Re: applet template confusion

Hi,

Ugh a meet to post from me ....

Essentially we have to write for the majority - coding for the common case at
it were.  Most people use right handed buttons, those that don't are aware
of their changes.

This is probably one of those cases where the theoretically correct choice ie
not implying a specific handedness or type of device, will cause more pain for the majority case.

There are all sort of things we could do to personalise help to people, but we
haven't done that so why over complicate matters.

Steve