Re: applet template confusion

Well, I would be against the idea of using "mouse button 1". Not just
because "most users have standard mouse mapping". More importantly,
everyone who has non-standrad mouse mapping
(stylos/trackball/left-hand...) knows how to translate which trackball
mouse is "right" and which is "left", so these names may be
meaningless, but definitely understandable for them. Or am I wrong?

On the other hand, using "MB1" etc means that for all other users,
there is one more thing to remember. I do not think it is worth it.

Anyway: I could agree to MB1 if the majority thinks it is worth it,
but I stronly insist that each and every document using this contains
an <xref> to the appropriate place in users guide, where mouse buttons
are discussed; since at the moment such <xref>s are impossible, we
need to include this discussion in each and every document.

And finally: yes, we can do it using entities, as Telsa suggested, but
I do not think it is realistic to expect on-the-fly conversion  of
<mousebutton>button-1</mousebutton> to
<mousebutton>left</mousebutton> mouse button.

Especially when I start
to think about traslations to different languages... e.g., languages
in which the ending of a word ("button" in this case)  depends on its role in
sentence (as in Russian). We can ask jrb, but I suspect, he would be
unwilling to do this.

Sasha