Re: markup question

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

You should talk that much at #docs -- better discuss the tops here ;)

> The trouble is, neither does anything else. I have used a variety:
> <interface>, <guimenuitem>, and <guilabel>. Dave's suggestion ages
> back was, "If nothing else fits, use <guilabel>".

Better approach: "If nothing fits extent the DTD".  Or use extisting
tags in combination with fixed attributes

If an extension seems to be useful in general, forward a request to the
DocBook committee.

It looks to me as if the Panel also has <guiitem> elements.

    <guiitem role="panel">

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,