RE: glossary

Well, just to contribute to part of a thread that's going nowhere...  I've
found that reading the output from 'rpm -qa' (list all software installed on
my system) yields a bunch of packages I know nothing about.  The ones that
I've never heard of, I go find in /usr/doc.  I think I've learned what about
95% of the packages I have installed do that way.  The rest I just uninstall
and see what it breaks.  :-)

As for the glossary, I think that it would be nice to have (note nothing
more than that, since I'm not volunteering here) would be a sort of
thesaurus, something that would point you to IP-MASQ when you look up NAT,
etc.
	Greg