Re: web control applet draft, question

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

> And I was thinking about this yesterday. I use screenshooter to grab
> pictures, and screenshooter has the ability to remove window manager
> decorations. If you are looking at the contents of a window, do you
> even need the titlebar and so on on the thing?

I was actually surprised that this hasn't come up before now. I
personally think that screenshots without window borders looks
unprofessional. In fact it usually looks like some one has cropped by
hand. This, of course is my opinion on the matter - anyone else have
opinions about this?

Dave

--

          David Mason