Re: web control applet draft, question

Let me clarify one thing here about the theme issues...

First I think what we are really talking about it the theme itself we
are capturing in a screenshot - not exactly the wm. For example - if
we decide on Clean Big, we can use E or sawmill(maybe another I don't
know).

If we decide on some plain black Window Maker theme - we can use many
more wms to take a shot with. This is something to think about as it
allows each of us (docs people) to use what we like and not have to
change or start a different X. However, choosing carefully as to make
it something that will look familiar to the *average* new user who
starts up GNOME for the first time.

By no means was I trying to imply that "sawmill is best and the rest
of you suck!"  and whether or not we should have a default wm is not
for this list either.

So - lets think about the gtk theme - the wm theme and come to a
consensus sometime soon!

Dave

--

          David Mason