gmenu: yuk

I've been putting off saying this, but it's only fair to let you all
know. I have made a pig's ear of documenting gmenu to the extent that
I no longer believe I have the remotest idea how it works. (I thought
I knew, once!)

I would put it in CVS for the rest of you to poke over and uuurgh at;
but despite the guides to CVS that float around, I haven't done it
before, and with my propensity to break things in new and interesting
ways, I'm a bit wary of trying.

If someone else wants to do it for me, feel free! Part of my problem
is that I'm not sure where it should go. It's in no fit state to go
with gmenu at the moment, and I'm not sure where is a sensible place
to put it. gnome-docu/gdp/ might be one possibility, I suppose..?

I can send the bits (which is about two pages, if that) to anyone
who can brave CVS if you think it's worth it.

I'm sorry about this, and I'll have another go later. But I need
a break for a day or two from it! You never know, maybe I'll have
a fit of enlightenment and finish it on Thursday, but I thought I'd
better give fair warning since apparently 1.2 is imminent, rather
than just say "Nope, didn't finish it" the night before or something.

Telsa