Re: web control applet draft, question

> I was actually surprised that this hasn't come up before now. I
> personally think that screenshots without window borders looks
> unprofessional. In fact it usually looks like some one has cropped by
> hand. This, of course is my opinion on the matter - anyone else have
> opinions about this?

Yes,

It looks very unfinished to take screenshots w/o the wm border.
A lot of GUI's just look odd w/o the border.  Look at a painting
without a frame, and you'll get a similar effect.  Those few apps
in GNOME that were actually designed, were design with it in mind.

My vote:
Pick an attractive one and stick with it (like clean).  It's better to be
consistent then to be right, in this case.

-Jonathan