News

Item 1:

There is a new modules called gnome-i18n in CVS.
This contains next to nothing still, but is meant
to be a repository for all the different translation
teams to store their various tools, dictionaries and
so on.

There is one thing of interest there though, I wrote
a doc trying to explain the different bits needed to
get GNOME translated. It is still in its infancy so
any and all comments are welcomed.

Item 2:

I talked with muet on #docs yesterday, and we decided
that we's ask here about features for a table of docs
that has been translated, as an extension to the
existing DocTable. (See http://www.gnome.org/gdp)

So, what would we like to have functionality-wise in
a DocTable for translated docs? Reply to this mail
and tell us what you want.

Cheers
Kjartan Maraas