- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
- Cc: gnome-doc-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: xml2po
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 22:03:44 +0200
Today at 17:13, Brent Smith wrote:
> I can confirm the segmentation fault. I've opened up a bug against
> gnome-doc-utils so Danilo can take a look at the backtrace, although
> this is likely not a problem with xml2po.
Ok, I've commented there. I am still not sure of where the problem
is, though I found the exact line which triggers a segfault.
I'll be checking this more deeply one of these days, but until then,
you can go with the simple one-line patch which will have undesirable
effects only for some things such as name-spaced attributes
(eg. "xml:lang='de'" might get merged back as simply "lang='de'").
] [Thread Prev