xml2po

I have the following problem with a pot file generated from a book
written over several xml files:

We have made a pot from a number of files, but xml2po has basically put
a whole chapter on a single line in the pot and loads of the entities
have been missed out. Here is an example: if you go to
https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/breezy/generic/faqguide/C/faqguide.pot then search for installing-applications.xml:10(para), that line is totally ridiculously long and includes a number of paragraphs in the actual text, in fact almost the entire .xml file.

The relevant xml file can be found here:
https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/breezy/generic/faqguide/C/installing-applications.xml

As you can see, a number of paragraphs are put on the same line of
the .pot file, and loads of the entities (e.g. &ubuntu;) have been
missed out.

I hope this is understandable. Please ask me for any clarifications, and
any help that can be given would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Matthew East
mdke ubuntu com