Re: A few queries: relation with Anjuta and licensing
- From: "Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray" <debarshi ray gmail com>
- To: "Johannes Schmid" <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: GNOME Devtool Library developers' list <gnome-devtools gnome org>
- Subject: Re: A few queries: relation with Anjuta and licensing
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:13:35 +0530
>> + What is the exact license under it is released? Is it LGPL 2.1 or
>> later, GPLv2 or later? I find that many of the files have different
>> license notices although the COPYING file contains the GPLv2 text.
> I assume it's GPLv2 but I am really not sure and I only own the
> copyright for very few parts of the code. Hopefully Naba or someone else
> can give you that information.
Does Naba read this list?
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7
Key server: pgp.mit.edu
] [Thread Prev