GtkSourceCompletion

Hi all,

I have changed the page for GtkSourceCompletion. Now it is hosted in
sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtksourcecomple

I have created and uploaded the api to the web. You can take a lot at
this in:

http://gtksourcecomple.sourceforge.net/

I have developed a gedit plugin using the document words provider. It
adds (auto)completion support to gedit of previously written words. You
can download it from svn or take a loot at:

http://gtksourcecomple.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gtksourcecomple/gedit-docwordscompletion-plugin/trunk/

I will write a tutorial to show how easy is implement a new data
provider and use it with GtkSourceCompletion.

Regards,
	perriman