Re: [Gnome-devtools] Emacs

Masatake YAMATO wrote:

> Thank you for your answers.
>
> al584493 mail mty itesm mx:
> > another main anti-emacs reason is that, normal coders, dont want to use
> > emacs, are afraid of emacs, and dont have the time for emacs, they just
> > dont belive in the advantages of emacs. Some of them are are afraid of
> > Visual Bashit (I would hehehehehe). They need something simpler,
> > something they can learn to use in 2 minutes.
>
> I see. But above reason is not interested to me.
> What I want to know is that anti-emacs reason of people who knows the
> advantages of emacs:)

This is missing the point.  I use emacs to develop.  This does not mean
the majority of other people (especially win converts) use or want to
use emacs, nor does it mean emacs is easy to use or configure.

-JP
JP Rosevear				jpr arcavia com
Arcavia Software Ltd.			http://www.arcavia.com
(905) 853-7714