Re: [gnome-db] [PATCH] Fix some memory leaks
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Phil Longstaff <plongstaff rogers com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org, joel pfaff gmail com
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] [PATCH] Fix some memory leaks
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:33:14 +0100
On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 09:24 -0400, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I am reverting this change:
> > http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/libgda/branches/release-3-0-branch/libgda/gda-config.c?r1=2902&r2=3078
> > 1. You changed it to return a copy even though the documentation says
> > "Gets a #GdaProviderInfo structure from the provider list given its
> > name, don't modify or free it."
> > 2. You freed the result of gda_config_get_provider_list() even though
> > its documentation also says that you should not free the result. This
> > caused a crash.
> I did not submit that change.
Indeed. Sorry. That was Joel Pfaff.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev