Re: [gnome-db] rpms for 0.8.192

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 22:36, Rémi Cohen-Scali wrote:

> I follow up your chat, and perhaps I can help. I am in the process of
> extending garnome to be able to build rpm packages
> from garnome build trees. I made up a spec for gnomedb (& libgda) and
> they build correct rpm. You could easily replace with yours
> It should be pretty easy to setup an automatic packaging process with it
> (tinderbox ...), if someone have a unit to host it. Personnaly I have none.

well, we've got some machines to do the building, although they are all
debian-based. So, what we really need is a volunteer and his/her machine
:-)

I tried myself to build the RPMs on debian some time ago, which is
perfectly possible, but ended up getting a lot of bug reports about
library incompatibilities, etc, so I prefer not to have them built on a
debian machine.