Re: [gnome-db] refactoring completed

* [ Andrew Hill <andru treshna com>
* Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:12:07 +0200 ]
> How far did you get along with your code?. Is building a structure in memory
> of the sql statement and understanding keywords etc adquate/useful?
> The final structure will contain a lot of GLists.

	I just started it. Not much work done (1/3 of the grammar
	file written, final structure not yet defined and a little lexer).

[...]
> Anyway I'll be writing hte code over next 3 weeks, to get it up to
> scratch.  I only SQL92 but if your familiar with lex your welcome to
> add in more.

	Perfect! If you want me to help you in these 3 weeks, just email me.
	Once you have a working SQL92 parser, we can wrap it in a
	GObject and make some changes to the code to conform to the style
	used in libgda.

	Thanks!