[gnome-db] refactoring completed

Hi

Ok, the refactoring to a non-CORBA based architecture is done, only
missing a couple of details and crashes :-) but the big change is
already done, and things are more or less working.

There are different things that need to be done, and so I'm writing them
here to keep things moving and have people help me in some of these. So,
here they are:

* there is a problem in libgda/libgda/gda-recordset.c, and so data is
not being returned correctly.

* libgda/libgda/gda-config.c is still using GConf (which has itself
CORBA dependencies). I think we should replace that with a simple
file-based API that simply uses ~/.libgda/config as its source. I think
we could use XML for the format of that file, and just have something
like:

<config>
<entry name="/apps/libgda/Datasources/dsn1/Provider">PostgreSQL</entry>
<entry
name="/apps/libgda/Datasources/dsn1/DSN">HOST=localhost;DATABASE=db1</entry>

* we need a GdaSqlParser object, which converts a SQL string into an
in-memory representation of the SQL query, so that it can easily be
processed.

* we need to do the work on the bindings: help the gnomemm project in
the libgda C++ bindings, and prepare the bindings for the other
languages. Anyone interested in this part?

* now writing new providers is really easy, so anybody wanting to add a
new provider, please do. Also, help on the incomplete ones (Oracle,
ODBC, Interbase, Sybase, etc) would be appreciated.