gnome-db-0.90 on Solaris

I've been trying to get Gnome-DB installed and to use it with my MySQL
and Sybase databases. First, thank you all for your efforts.

Make issues. I'm working on Solaris 2.51, without root access, so this
means I cannot put anything into /usr/local. This means my environment
forces me to override all defaults. I find lots of configure problems
:-)

Here's what I had to do to get the code to compile:
Added this to postgres/config.h like I found in Apache
  #ifndef INADDR_NONE
  #define INADDR_NONE ((unsigned long) -1)
  #endif

Removed '-linsck' from gda-sybase-server/Makefile. I have
open_client-11.1.1 installed.

Removed '-lefence' from testing/Makefile. Maybe you should drop testing
from the default list of directories to be made? Good for developers,
not much interest for admins doing install (assuming things work :-)

Commented out call to 'setenv' in fe/fe_session.c. This isn't the right
solution, but I was trying to get further. This should probably be
caught in ./configure and/or provide your own code.

Removed 'po' from SUBDIRS list in Makefile cause xgettext didn't work
again. I do not have GNU xgettext and this breaks constantly for me. I
need to figure where the source for this is.