Re: [gtkmm] Bringing Bonobo to the masses :)

> Hi,
>
> It's became clear to me that due to university duties, I will be unable to
> start working on Bonobo-- and keep on working with MonkeyBeans. This means
> two things: first, I will have to choose one to work on. Second, some help
> would come very handy. Please read these two short descriptions of both.
> (please note that `Bonobo' means `the Bonobo infrastructure' and
> `GNOME Bonobo implementaton' means `the C implmenentation
> and the GtkObject-based API')

Hmm, doesn't anyone have any reponses to this?  Cactus is wulling to spend
his time wrapping bonobo for use with gtk-- if he can find a certain
level of support as in fellow interested developers, bug testers and
users.   If you don't want him to spend his time else where we
need to give it a good response with some messages on the mailing list.

This has not been the first time a developer has proposed something
written a first version and no one has seemed to notice, but we need to
do better than that or gtk-- will be a stand alone library forever.

Can we at least get 5 messages on the list to say "Yes, this interests
me I am willing to discuss it on some mailing list"  or "No, Cactus
you better just keep working on MonkeyBeans" ?

--Karl