Re: [gtkmm] Bringing Bonobo to the masses :)

> > It's became clear to me that due to university duties, I will be unable to
> > start working on Bonobo-- and keep on working with MonkeyBeans. This means
> > two things: first, I will have to choose one to work on. Second, some help
> > would come very handy. Please read these two short descriptions of both.
> > (please note that `Bonobo' means `the Bonobo infrastructure' and
> > `GNOME Bonobo implementaton' means `the C implmenentation
> > and the GtkObject-based API')
>
> Hmm, doesn't anyone have any reponses to this?  Cactus is wulling to spend
> his time wrapping bonobo for use with gtk-- if he can find a certain
> level of support as in fellow interested developers, bug testers and
> users.   If you don't want him to spend his time else where we
> need to give it a good response with some messages on the mailing list.

Alright, I'll bite.  I haven't commented on the issue because I'm not sure
I know all of them.  However, I would say that it would be better to work
on Bonobo-- than to work on MonkeyBeans.  The reason being that there are
a lot (IMHO) more projects using the C++ interface ala gtkmm and gnomemm
than there are java projects.  I think it would be better served for those
projects to be able to use bonobo.

	sri