Re: More namespacing woe ...

> What more detail do you need than what I provided? I thought that was
> more than enough to change the moniker code to match.

Well, I want to know all the prefixes/suffixes that are used by the
VFS, and how the arguments are interpreted.

Like (This is just me guessing)

	#gzip:
		Uncompresses the stream of whatever is on the left

	#utar:DIR/FNAME$
		Accesses as a tar file the stream on the left,
		accesses the file DIR/FNAME, parses up to $

	smb://Machine/Directory
		Accesses Machine in domain ??? using directory XXX

that kind of stuff for every prefix (maybe this is a candidate for a
document in gnome-vfs, and then we can make sure the monikers use the
same system).

miguel.