Re: More namespacing woe ...

> Dude, given that we can't even manage to match moniker protocol names
> with those for gnome-vfs modules, I wouldn't go praising our level of
> communication.

We are still waiting for that post of yours with the details.

I realize that maybe you have not had the time to do it because you
are launching your text editor component using a UUID and cant quite
remember it.

> But the main point here is about all those hundreds of thousands of
> people who will be writing their own applications if GNOME becomes a
> successful platform. I don't think having all of them on this mailing
> list scales.

You dont have every web site subscribed to a mailing list, do you?

When the issues of scalability arise, they can be addressed.  You did
not see the DNS being the first step in the implementation of the
internet, it was an extension done afterwards

Miguel.