Re: More namespacing woe ...

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 11:38:48PM -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> [...]
>
> Of course, this is the kind of basic thing I'd hope people would get
> right on the first try without the need for detailed explanations,
> much as we might hope that people can be trusted to avoid namespace
> collisions...

Well, this depends if you wanted something that can just untar, or
something that can create/modify tar archives as well. I chose untar
because that was the original intent, and plus miguel's sample monikers
referenced a hypothetical untar moniker. You pointed out this inconsistancy,
and it'll be fixed; there's no reason why namespace collisions couldn't
be resolved similarily.

	- Vlad