Re: The path is a bit long to find you

Am Freitag, den 08.02.2008, 17:33 -0300 schrieb Bruno Boaventura:
> Bugsquaders!
>
> We need to reformulate the Bugsquad Wiki pages.
> Ideas?

in my opinion most of the wiki frontpages aren't really inviting to
newcomers, it's not only the bugsquad.
for example the frontpages http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/ or
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject have lots of links and have
been more confusing than helpful to me (and i guess it's even worse for
newcomers and interested people).
if anybody (bruno? lloyd?) is willing to come up with a draft for the
bugsquad part, let's publish it here, discuss it, and go for it.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed