Re: How to create a clean GNOME room?

Il giorno sab, 16/02/2008 alle 22.08 -0500, Luis Villa ha scritto:

> How do you share data between the two? (There are a few ways, just
> curious if there is an easy/simple way now.)

At the moment, I don't...I rely on IMAP for mail and services like
del.icio.us for bookmarks...if I want to access some data on my main OS
(here being the Gentoo), I have to mount my home and search for things.
Nevertheless, I suppose things should "quite" work also if you share
your home between the two distros (I've done this before between
Debian/Ubuntu and two different versions of Ubuntu and it worked), but I
prefer to have a clean profile to toy with :)

--
Cosimo