Re: 1000 bugreports in one day, every day

On 6/3/06, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
- I think the simpler-dup-finder is useful and will make bugsquadders
more efficient (see
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/dupfinder/simpler-dup-finder.cgi).  It may
also provide us a way to warn users that bugs they are filing are
potentially duplicates before they finish filing them (see
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/dupfinder/simpler-dup-finder.cgi?simpleform=true;
we may be able to integrate it into the bug submission process)

I'd think that the #1 goal for development of simple-dup-finder right
now should be becoming a reliable stack-trace analyst, and then
integrating it directly into the submission process. The work you've
been doing is very nice, but not critical- good handling of dup'd
traces could very shortly become critical if we have even 500 traces a
day.