Re: Moving Evolution bugs to gnome.

> > > David Hoover (cc'd) worked out a script to move a ximian bugzilla mysql
> > > dump into bugzilla.gnome a few months ago, but I was totally swamped and
> > > let the work fall through. I suck like that :/ David, are you still
> > > alive and willing to forgive me for my thoughtless abandonment? :)
> >
> > Luis, have you received a reply on this? If not I'm also willing to help
> > with this (creating a script and moving the bugs).
>
> I haven't :/
I'm still alive!

Sorry to take so long to get back; I've been absolutely swamped with
things, starting back in November, when I started on an amazingly
unlikely string of hardware failures encompassing almost everything
digital in my life.

Unfortunately, I suffered what could be politely described as
catastrophic data failure, and pretty much everything I was working on
went away, and my backups wound up hosed as well.

Since then, I've been swamped recovering from that, trying to deal with
work, etc, so I'm extremely behind in my email, trying to play catchup
when I can.

Unfortunately, my migration script went away during the mayhem, and I
haven't had a chance to work on redoing any of it since then.

I'm still too busy to be any real help, but I will point you at this web
page: http://www.ravenbrook.com/project/p4dti/tool/cgi/bugzilla-schema/
(it's the first hit on google for 'bugzilla schema'); I had basically
sat down with two printouts of that, one for the bgo version, and one
for the bxc version, and while it was tedious work, it was pretty self
explanatory from reading what I could pull out of the one and what I
could shove into the other.

Sorry I can't be much more help; I'd really been excited about having
this nearly completed, but then chaos ensued, and it's not a good time
for me right now.

If there are any specific questions I can help with, feel free to drop
me email, I'm just not sure how quickly I can get around to sending any
meaningful response.