Re: AM_PATH_SYSTEM_TOOLS_BACKENDS macro ??

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:54:19 +1100, Rod Butcher
<rbutcher hyenainternet com> wrote:
> gnome-applets from cvs head now seems to need
> AM_PATH_SYSTEM_TOOLS_BACKENDS macro
> Can anybody tell me where it comes from ?
> Thanks
> Rod

I thought Davyd removed that requirement...though I think I remember
seeing someone having problems with cvs updating correctly (may need
to nuke your gnome-applets checkout and re-check it out).  However,
that's all a somewhat fuzzy memory.

Anyway, that macro is defined in the system-tools-backends module.
See http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/setup-tools-backends/m4macros/system-tools-backends.m4?view=markup

Hope that helps,
Elijah