Re: Moving Evolution bugs to gnome.
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: Luis Villa <louie novell com>, Gerardo Marin <gerardo ximian com>, David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>
- Cc: gnome bugmaster <bugmaster gnome org>, bugsquad <gnome-bugsquad gnome org>, Christine McLellan <christine ximian com>, JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- Subject: Re: Moving Evolution bugs to gnome.
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:39:41 +0100
On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 04:29:34PM -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> David Hoover (cc'd) worked out a script to move a ximian bugzilla mysql
> dump into bugzilla.gnome a few months ago, but I was totally swamped and
> let the work fall through. I suck like that :/ David, are you still
> alive and willing to forgive me for my thoughtless abandonment? :)
Luis, have you received a reply on this? If not I'm also willing to help
with this (creating a script and moving the bugs).
Gerardo: Can I have a mysqldump of bugzilla.ximian.com?
] [Thread Prev