Re: Bugzilla keywords [and bug day]

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 18:21, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 21:44, John Fleck wrote:

<snip>

> > I would expect that without a full-time Louie-like person, it may well
> > devolve to a team, with individuals responsible for each package. I'll
> > analogize to the docs team, which has[1] one person assigned the herding
> > responsibility for each package. In the bug-squad case, that person
> > would work with the maintainer's blessing in trying to make those
> > decisions, then help communicate uphill toward the release team about
> > the status. Would it be reasonable post-Louie to formalize some sort of
> > system along these lines?

When we get to it, someone will have to represent the bug squad. If
things work right though, their job will just be sending weekly
shorterlinks to the release team and making loud noises on
desktop-devel.

> This is definitely what I feel we have to do.
>
> Docs team has this:
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html
>
> Andrew has proposed something like this:
> http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-bugsquad/2002-August/msg00023.html

This was put together very quickly and I had some thoughts that I posted
later in the thread.

--
Andrew