Bugzilla keywords

Is the GNOME2.1.x for general use by the bugsquad to mark all bugs that
are specific to 2.1.x, or is it a "luis-only" keyword? For that matter,
it would be useful to clarify on the keyword page which keywords are
"bugsquad-only", "luis-only" and for general use. (When I started
triaging several months ago, I set "triaged" on several bugs before Luis
stopped me.)

While I'm moaning (sorry, folks!):

-> Could people remember to set the bug_squad keyword? I'm sure that
John Fleck and myself are not the only people who should be setting it
:-)

-> Eventually (== ~1.5 months), if we're aiming to take some of the work
off Luis and in preparation for when he's not actually there, maybe we
should have a "bug-squad-thinks-this-should-be-2.2.0-luis-please-review"
keyword. Maybe a little shorter :-)

Food for thought.

--
Andrew