Re: bugsquad guidelines

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 02:09:06PM +0200, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> Perhaps it would be a good idea to setup some guidelines on what to do
> with common bug-reports (e.g. crashes)
>
> Are there any other common bug-reports that have a fairly common way of
> handling them for the bug-squad team?

Woah! Deja vu.

I was thinking earlier today that there is enough collected wisdom in
the archives of this list that we just about need to write up a document
collating it all. So not just common bug-reports stuff, but the various
keyword meanings (including bug_squad), etc. We are starting to have a
learning curve for the bug busting business.

[And, no, Telsa and Luis and any other funny guys... the correct
response is not "well, off you go then". :-) ]

Anybody have the inclination to start this?

Malcolm

--
Remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.