Re: help with data on webkit accessibility

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 11:57 -0600, Kenny Hitt wrote:

> Hopefully, one of the Orca developers can answer you.  All I know at this
> point, is I get no speech when I start help.  Flat review sees nothing.

The flat review issue is related to the fact that we need to implement
character and range extents.

> I can get the window title when I switch around with alt-tab, and I can
> close the help window with control-w, but that's it.

Also keep in mind that some of the fixes have been relatively recent. If
Debian isn't pulling the very latest WebKit, there could be other
problems.

--joanie (who really needs to get back to her DayJob now)