Re: Mouse scroll wheel/button and hand dexterity
- From: "Steve Lee" <steve fullmeasure co uk>
- To: "Janina Sajka" <janina rednote net>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Mouse scroll wheel/button and hand dexterity
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:21:02 +0100
2008/7/30 Janina Sajka <janina rednote net>:
> We probably need to do better integrating the various customizations
> available. We also need to expand our existing specs where functionality
> is missing.
> The Open A11y group has finished a Keyboard I/O spec which goes only so
> far as what is in Xkb. Perhaps this is one use case for a future rev of
> the spec.
I agree that this should be addressed in the interests of filling one
of the gaps current provision and rounding out support.
However this is largely an issue with *mouse* use so would that spec
make a good home without a rename?
] [Thread Prev