Re: installing edgy

Hi.

The short answer to both of your questions is "yes".

Someone else has already answered your second question, so I'll try to
answer the first.

The partitioner wasn't usable with Orca.  I ended up using cfdisk to
create the free space I needed to install Ubuntu.  I then told the
install to use the largest available free space and that seemed to work
for me.  Since I have a hardware synth, I used speakup in a text console
to get access to cfdisk.  I tried it in a gnome terminal, but the
results were to confusing to be sure what I was doing.

I also got stuck on the screen asking your location.  I finally got past
 it when I remember that each button had a keyboard shortcut.  Until I
 used the shortcut for "forward", I was stuck on the combo box to select
 location.

          Kenny