Re: installing edgy

would some one mind giving me the infot o try installing it?
I lost the url and did not hear back I need the how to info again
----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL WEAVER" <michaelweaver1 btinternet com>
To: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:12 PM
Subject: installing edgy

Are there parts of the Edgy installation that are not accessable with speech? Also if I get Orca running with Ubuntu Edgy running as live, when I install it rather than run it as Live, could I set up Dectalk later and run the Orca setup and configure Orca to recognise the Dectalk software synthasiser?