Re: Starting brltty on edgy ubuntu-powerpc

I do know the prolific usb cable can be a bit flaky with the Mac so may have to get a keyspan. After looking at your post further though, you are talking about the x86 cd; I don't have a problem with brltty on the x86 cd, at least for Dapper Drake; it's the ppc version where there's a problem. but changing cables still might help. I still can't boot the x86 edgy on either of my linux x86 computers and I find this very frustrating. Dapper Drake boots and works fine but I want to use orca rather than gnopernicus.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,