Re: GNOME Accessibility Team Meeting @ Boston Summit?

I'm still unclear as to what day it actually is!

Is it before or after the general Gnome summit?

Anne, I would really enjoy visiting your lab. Bill's suggestion of a 2nd day works for me.

- Aaron

Bill Haneman wrote:
It's really great to have such broad interest in Accessibility at the
Summit.  I'd love to include the lab visit.

I think it should be on a separate day, however, since it could take a
lot of time and lead to rather wide-ranging discussions.  Looks like our
"one day" is already getting pretty full.

regards,

Bill