Re: GNOME Accessibility Team Meeting @ Boston Summit?

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 13:06, Willie Walker wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> > We need to choose a day for the meeting, and develop an agenda - please log
> > in to the wiki and add your suggestions.

One think that I'd really like to present, and which fortunately I have
extensive materials ready for, is a comprehensive overview of the
accessibility architecture.  I have slides ready with scads of diagrams
for this purpose, which I think could be presented in a little over an
hour, covering a lot of the topics which are necessary in order for
Gnome developers to work within the existing a11y framework, diagnose
problems, etc.

regards

Bill