Re: GNOME Accessibility Team Meeting @ Boston Summit?

Hi Everyone,

I have been working to setup various ATs to complement my usability lab,
which is coincidentally about 200 meters from the Summit location.

It would be fantastic to have you all over to the lab for a visit. I'd
like to discuss the role of usability testing in the context of
assessing and improving accessibility. I'd also welcome ideas about
recruiting test subjects with a broad range of abilities.

Please let me know if this sounds like an appropriate addition to the
Accessibility Team Meeting, so that I may prepare the lab for visitors
ahead of time.

regards,
Anna

El jue, 17-08-2006 a las 11:57 -0400, Willie Walker escribi� Hey Aaron: