Re: GNOME Accessibility Team Meeting @ Boston Summit?

Hey Aaron:

I think this would be useful.  From an OS platform standpoint, we're
definitely lacking in compelling web accessibility.  We all realize this
and we all agreed earlier this year to center on Firefox 3 as our
primary focus for web accessibility.

You and the extended Firefox 3 teams from Sun and IBM have been very
busy this summer revamping the Firefox 3 AT-SPI infrastructure (thank
you!).  The October time frame seems like a good time to share our
experiences after we have a chance to take this new infrastructure for a
test ride.

Will