Re: GNOME Accessibility Team Meeting @ Boston Summit?

What is the exact day for it? I only see "one day event" here: http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/AccessibilitySummit

I want to try and have a Mozilla hack fest tacked on to it as well, for a few days of coding together. Anyone who works on Mozilla or on an AT hooking into Mozilla is invited -- any platform.

- Aaron

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

The Boston Summit [1] is coming up in early October, and I thought it
might be a good chance to bring together everyone working on GNOME
accessibility, to talk through common goals, differing solutions, and how
to get all of us on the same page and working to a master plan!

Sound good?

Hi all,

I've received a lot of positive responses already, so I'm going to take the
'proposal' sticker off the box and call it the 'real thing'! :-) Please make
sure to add your name to the following wiki page to indicate that you'll be
coming to the Summit:

  http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/TellUsYoureComing

And don't forget to add your suggestions to the accessibility meeting page:

  http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/AccessibilitySummit

Finally, we need a volunteer to chair the meeting. Please step up. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff