Re: Gnome and support for the visually impaired

Hi:

Orca attempts to address this problem by using a different
"voice" when speaking uppercase characters/words.  The
default is to merely raise the pitch of the normal voice,
but it is configurable to be any voice from any synthesizer
one might want to use.

Will