Re: Gnome and support for the visually impaired

hI,
i CAN'T SPEAK FOR BRAILLE SUPPORT, BUT i CAN SSPEAK FOR SPEECH. i HAVE
USED GNGNOPERNICUS FOR MONTHS USING FESTIVAL AS MY SOFTWARE TTS TO GO ON
LINE USING mOZILLA aPRIL 20005 TO BUY AND SELL ON THE LINE, PAY BILLS,
USE EVOLUTION FOR EMAIL, WORK WITH oPENWRITER, AND GEDIT. i USE GAIM FOR
aol INSTANT MESSENGING, AND A FEW OTHER ODDS AND ENDS.
nO MY ACCESS DIDN'T COME RIGHT OF THE BOX. i HAD TO COCOMPILE THINGS
FROM RAW SOURCE ETC, BUT ONCE SRUNG TOGETHER i AM QUITE EFFECTIVE IN
GNOME FOR WORKING.
hERE IS AN INTERESTING THING TO CHEW ON. iN jUNE MY wINDOWS xp SYSTEM
GOT WHIPED OUT BY A VIRUS.
i WAS STUCK IN GNOME FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK. yOU KNOW WHAT?
i WASN'T EFFECTED MUCH AS i HAD MOZILLA FOR WEB, EVOLUTION FOR MAIL,
GEDIT FOR PROGRAMMING, ooPoPENWRITER, ETC.
i WON'T CLAME ACCESS TWAS PERFECT OR AS GOOD AS IT SHOULD BE, BUT IT IS
POSSIBLE TO USE.