Evolution question.

Hi list,
I noticed that evolution will allow me to send attachments but I can't
figure out how to save attachments ffrom my emails. Does evolution allow
saving of attachments or do I have to find another mail client to do
this?
Won of the things I need out of a mail client is to be able to send and
recieve source code attachments and other things I need for my projects.
One last question. Does newer versions of evolution have the problem
fixed withgnopernicus speaking the sender and subject as you move down
through the list of messages?
I like evolution but hearing checked and unchecked and that is it is
annoying.