Re: Gnopernicus and gnome programs

Hi Thomas:

Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi bill,
I just tried passing the export gtk_modules variable  to gnome terminal
fired up gaim and I got absolutely nothing out of gaim.
What am I doing wrong? I get nothing out of that app.
Hmm, "works for me". Is there a chance you could check the output of gaim to the terminal window when it launches, to confirm that libgail and atk-bridge are both being loaded successfully?

thanks

Bill