Re: Lots of accessibility questions

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 10:02:02AM EST, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> The library you refer to does not exist, even though I do in fact have
> at-spi on my system. I am now going to see why it is not being built.

Update: I have found the problem. Since the at-spi source package is
used in Ubuntu/Debian to generate several packages, the two files
needed in this case are not included in any of the packages.

I will do a couple of things:
* For anybody running Ubuntu Hoary, I will make new at-spi packages
available somewhere for you to download. This should allow Orca to work
properly
* Report a bug and submit a patch for Ubuntu to have that problem fixed
for the next ubuntu release.

If anybody knows how to submit a Debian bug, please do so. If you want
me to give you the patch to fix the problem, please get in touch with me
and I can do that for Debian unstable.

Thanks Willy for helping us clear up this problem.

Luke