Re: Lots of accessibility questions

This helps narrow down the problem.  I'm not an Ubuntu or Debian
user, so this will be interesting to debug via e-mail.  :-)

Here's a few things to check for:

1) It might be that gnome-python has not been installed.  The autogen
   for orca should check for this, though.

2) You might try doing a "./autogen --prefix=/usr" in the Orca directory.
   That's how I build it.  The autogen stuff is a black box to me, so
   if anyone has suggestions for how to improve this with Orca, please
   speak up (and send me diffs :-)).

3) Try taking a look in /usr/lib/orbit-2.0/

   [wwalker fedora orbit-2.0]$ ls -l /usr/lib/orbit-2.0/
   total 204
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 962 Mar 14 10:36 Accessibility_LoginHelper_module.la -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 6760 Mar 14 10:36 Accessibility_LoginHelper_module.so
   -rwxr-xr-x  1 root root   890 Mar 14 10:36 Accessibility_module.la
   -rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 54280 Mar 14 10:36 Accessibility_module.so
   -rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 70432 Feb  9 15:22 Bonobo_module.so
   -rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 26500 May 10 11:54 Everything_module.so

   If this doesn't exist, then *maybe* the typelib for accessibility
   didn't get installed or it was installed somewhere else.  You might
   try doing a "find / -type f -name Accessibility_module.so" to see
   if it ended up somewhere.  If it did, you should be able to set
   ORBIT_TYPELIB_PATH to point to the directory containing it.

Hope this helps,

Will